If you were thinking of buying property in Pakistan, Bahria Town must be of interest. It’s not only the safest place to live in the country but also one of the fastest-developing and most exciting places in which to live, with numerous facilities. It has a Mini Formula-1-Track, Sheraton Golf and Country Club, Bahria Night Safari, Dolphin Area, world-class school, university, and hospital.
Bahria Town is perceived as the most luxurious project in Karachi’s history which includes residential and commercial plots, apartments and homes. Apart from the above-mentioned attractions for its inhabitants, it is also home to the largest boulevard in the world – the 400 ft. wide Jinnah Avenue, inspired by Shaikh Zayed Road with majestic grand gatehouse towering higher than 110 ft. In addition to that, there will be an ultra modern shopping mall and Gold Souk, a five-star hotel, a cricket stadium and indoor/outdoor sports facilities.
Bahria Town Karachi Location
Bahria Town is located on nearly 9 km from Toll Plaza on the Karachi-Hyderabad highway. It also includes a transport system to the city center. As well as it is equipped with advanced security and a rescue services area. Furthermore, there are landscaped parks and spacious open green areas.
Bahria Town Karachi Prices
Bahria Town Karachi is already three years ahead of schedule and the first possession handover began in March 2015. It’s another reason to invest in Bahria Town Karachi, as the project is developing quickly.
To give you an idea of prices, let’s took a closer look at Bahria Town Karachi prices.
Precinct wise rates:
125 Sq yards Plots:
- Precinct 10 & 11: 8 lacs to 14 lacs
- Precinct 14: 10 lacs to 20 lacs
- Precinct 15, 15-A & 15-B: 5 lacs to 17 lacs
- Precinct 27 & 28: 4 lacs to 12 lacs
- Precinct 23 & 24: 2.5 lacs to 5 lacs
- Precinct 25 & 26: 3 lacs to 6 lacs
- Precinct 31: 4 lacs to 8 lacs
- Precinct 25-A & 26-A: Coming soon (Map awaited)
250 Sq yards Plots:
- Precinct 6, 8 & 16: 29 lacs to 45 lacs
- Precinct 12: 17 lacs to 25 lacs
- Precinct 21, 22 & 30: 8 lacs to 20 lacs
- Precinct 32: 4 lacs to 6 lacs
500 Sq yards Plots:
- Precinct 4, 9 & 17: 40 lacs to 70 lacs
- Precinct 27-A, 15-B & 29: 20 lacs to 35 lacs
- Precinct 33: 6 lacs to 8 lacs
125 Sq yards villa (O/H):
- Precinct 10 & 11: 25 lacs to 38 lacs
- Precinct 27:
200 Sq yards villa (O/H):
- Precinct 10 & 11: 45 lacs to 75 lacs
- Precinct 27: 34 lacs to 54 lacs
- Precinct 31: 37 lacs to 48 lacs
2-bed apartment (O/H):
- Precinct 19: 15 lacs to 25 lacs
125 yards commercial (Midway):
- Precinct N/A: 100 lacs to 175 lacs
Bahria Town Karachi prices 2015 were similar to what they are now, however they are changing in relation to the area and the Pakistani political and economical situation. The value of the plots in Bahria Town Karachi are nevertheless growing, which is a good reason to have a look at the project from a slightly different perspective. Overall, Bahria Town Karachi is not only a good place to live in but also a good area for alternative investments.