Bahria Town aspires to be Pakistan’s greatest builder of all times, with projects offered to an eclectic mix of segments , at choice locations with world class amenities, while ensuring the highest international standards, timely delivery, and lifelong customer satisfaction.Here are 30 Interesting Facts About Bahria Town:
1. Bahria Town operates Pakistan’s largest private sector fleet of heavy earth moving equipment and the service workshops.
2. Bahria Town is collaborating with Starwood Hotels for the opening the Sheraton Golf & Country Club, which would be the first of its kind in Pakistan.
3. First Formula 1 racing track with full proof safety provided to Bahria Town residents.
4. Gold Class cinema with reclining seats showing latest movies, such indulgence was never provided before.
5. Mall Of Lahore where all international brands are coming under one sanctuary, such shopping destination is one of its kind.
6. Bahria Town also has over 20,000 inspired, largest workforce with any private real estate developer.
7. Bahria Town’s management strategy of hiring highly qualified individuals and of further training them is unique in this industry.
8. Bahria Town has over 1500 pieces of heavy equipment including JV projects. Their combined total capacity is of over 2,240,000 m3 daily.
9. Per month consumption of fuel at the development, the site is more than 1,853,264 liters which can fill more than 82 tankers.
10. If we line up the bricks that Bahria Town consumes in a year they will go around the world 5.5 times!
11. Bahria Town is the only private real estate developer to have its own Leisure & Recreational department and provides maximum recreational facilities for residents & non-residents alike.
12. Largest Private Sector Development in Asia
13. Geographically largest single private sector project launch in the year 2005 throughout Asia
14. Single largest fulfillment house to the yearly national housing needs
15. The only housing society in Pakistan with standardized international infrastructure standards
16. The first ever housing project in Pakistan with underground provision of utilities and supplies
17. The first Real Estate Development and Marketing Company in Pakistan to have a fully integrated Enterprise Resource Planning and Management System seamlessly integrating various intra-company processes for the ultimate benefit of the customer and maximum returns to the Company.
18. The first Commercial Company in Pakistan across industrial categories to have its own state of the art one window solution based Customer Relations Centre operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
19. The first Company in Pakistan to introduce low-cost housing project “Awami Villas” deploying the steel patent pre-fabricated modular structure technology.
20. Showcase of innovative design, incorporating cutting-edge sustainable concepts into elegant contemporary design.
21. Bahria Town is a self-reliant venture which has never sought any government funding for financing its infrastructure and developmental initiatives.
22. Bahria Town pays millions of Rupees in direct and indirect taxes. Conducting its business as a progressive corporate member of the society it provides opportunities to many in form of project management and customer-driven initiatives.
23. he organization provides employment opportunities for over 1,500 local suppliers and creates another 17,000 jobs associated through supply chain network in Lahore and Islamabad.
24. 100,000 households are dependent on Bahria Town for their sustenance and development trough direct, indirect and supply chain associated development.
25. We have clocked over 572 Million man-hours at the development site.
26. Bahria Town enjoys the largest member base in Pakistan. It has over 200,000 customers, making it the largest real estate developer in Asia.
27. HomePlus is the third largest card company in Pakistan with a member base of over 85,000; belonging to different regions of Pakistan, with a huge response from the rural areas.
28. If the direct indirect employees of Bahria Town are lined up with their arms stretched wide open with the Bahria’s company equipment they will form a line from Lahore to Rawalpindi.
29. Bahria Town is an equal opportunity employer and has a richly diverse workforce. The employee base consists of people belonging to different castes, creeds, religions and from different geographic regions such as Malaysia, Philippines, Middle East, Malaysia and the Unites States.
30. The only developer in Pakistan that offers projects to a diverse customer base belonging to different socio-economic sectors. With projects super luxurious villas like Meadows to Awami Villas that cater to the pragmatic needs of an average Pakistani.